Before you dive into your move, you may have questions for our movers.
Find the answers to your frequently asked questions below:
- Do you own your own equipment? Yes! We have high-quality moving supplies designed to protect your items.
- Are your employees full-time? Yes. All employees are hired full-time for consistency.
- Do you offer any special promotions? We provide free estimates for all services with no obligation.
- What happens if my items are damaged? We are fully licensed and insured for your protection.
- What is white-glove moving? This means we're able to move fragile items with care. All movers who perform this service are highly qualified and must undergo a thorough screening process.
- Can you help me with my commercial move? Of course. We handle all residential and commercial moves.
- Do you offer any storage options? Yes. We'll store your items at our off-site storage space. We can also help you move in or out of a storage unit.
- Can you pack my items? Yes. We offer full packing services.
Our movers are highly trained and qualified to complete your move from start to finish. We own all our own equipment and work directly with our sister company, Ashe Van Lines.
Call now to learn more about our moving company. We offer moving services in Hickory and Gastonia, North Carolina.